QuickstartDemo.Tests.dll run fails.

Topics: User Forum
Jul 19, 2007 at 11:23 PM
Yep, the annoying guy again... I've found that the build needs more tweaking to complete.

Again because of the 64-bit OS, my paths are different. Specifically in Database.sql I needed to change lines 14 and 16 to point the the (x86) version of Program Files.

After adjusting this, I'm still blocked when it tries to run the QuickstartDemo. I see the following:
C:\Projects\3rdParty\MassDataHandler_1.3\MassDataHandler\BuildProcess\RunTests.msbuild(52,5): error MSB3073: The command "MsTest "/testcontainer:C:\Projects\3rdParty\MassDataHandler_1.3\MassDataHandler\BuildProcess\..\QuickstartDemo.Tests\bin\Debug\QuickstartDemo.Tests.dll" "/resultsfile:C:\Projects\3rdParty\MassDataHandler_1.3\MassDataHandler\BuildProcess\..\BuildProcess\TestResults\QuickStartDemo.trx"" exited with code 1.

Looking at the .config file for QuickstartDemo.Tests.dll, it appears that the connection string's Data Source isn't set correctly (it doesn't match the value input to the form at the beginning). Fixing this, the tests all pass.